Articles on Slate
- Slate Profits of Zion: How money has shaped Mormon culture.
- Slate Saturday’s Warriors: How Mormons went from beard-wearing radicals to clean-cut conformists.
- Slate From the Book of Mormon to The Book of Mormon: What the South Park guys, Tony Kushner, and so many others get wrong about Mormons.
Articles on New Republic
- New Republic President Romney, Compassionate Conservative? How Mormonism May Shape Mitt’s Welfare Policies
- New Republic Mormonism’s Surprisingly Deep Affinity For Progressive Politics
- New Republic Generation Gap
Articles at the Washington Post
- The Washington Post The Mormon Church Has Appointed Its New President
- The Washington Post Why Mormons Love Star Wars
- The Washington Post Priest to profit: How the Mormon church teaches priesthood holders to lead
- Patheos What Mitt Romney did to Mormonism: Even if he didn’t win the presidency, Mitt Romney, quite unintentionally, has helped his religion to grow up.
- Zócalo Public Square How Mormons Feel Today: Exhausted, Frankly
Mitt Romney’s Run, Win or Lose, Was Supposed to Make My Religion Unremarkable. Instead, Mormonism Took a Beating.
- Religion and Politics A Mormon Scholar Meets Latter-day Libertarians.